If you want to text for free you can use text messaging apps present in Google Play store. There are a lot of messengers available in Google Play store which will allow you to send free text messages, do free video calls and lots more. One of the best text messaging app which you will find in Google Play Store in Whatsapp. If you have used whatsapp on your Android smartphone you might know about the features of the app and how it actually works. If you are new to whatsapp, you would be happy to find out that whatsapp sends text messages for free without any charges. It is in fact the best alternative to the stock messaging app present in your Android device. Whatsapp has gained a lot of popularity that people want to use this app on their PC’s. You won’t find any PC version of Whatsapp on the internet because there is simply not one. Recently whatsapp introduced a web based version which you can use using your web browser.
If you want to use whatsapp for PC you can use Android emulators. Android emulators are software’s which help in running of all free android applications and games on your PC. These software only work with free apps and games and are available for multiple platforms. One of the best Android emulators is Bluestacks Android emulators which is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. If you want to use whatsapp for PC you can read the guide shared below which will help you in using the app on your PC. Before we show you the method of using whatsapp on your PC, let’s have a look at features of Whatsapp.
Features of Whatsapp for PC
- Send text messages, files, audio and video clips for free of cost. Unlike SMS you won’t get charged with Whatsapp. You can use Whatsapp for free of cost without spending a single penny.
- Chatting with a group is always fun which is now possible with whatsapp. You can create a group in Whatsapp and add all your favorite friends there. Once you have created your group you can chat with all the friends in the group, share video’s and audio files and a lot more.
- Send small audio clips if you are too lazy to type a message. Simply tap on the record button and record your message and sent it to your recipient.
- If you want to check if the recipient of your message has actually read your message, see if there are two blue marks next to the message you sent. If you see two blue marks it means that the message is read by the recipient.
How to use Whatsapp for PC
For using Whatsapp for PC, you need to install Bluestacks app player. Read the guide shared below to download and install Whatsapp for PC.
- Download the setup file for Bluestacks from this link.
- Start installing the software once downloading has been completed. Simply follow the instructions which appear on your screen to install the app player on your PC.
- Open Bluestacks app player and enter your Gmail account in it. Once added you will get access to Google Play store.
- On the main page of the app you will see a Search Tab. Enter “Whatsapp Messenger” in the tab and press enter.
- Whatsapp Messenger will be displayed in the Search results. Open it and tap on Install button which will download and install the app automatically.
- Once Whatsapp has been installed open it and enter your mobile number for confirmation.
Once confirmed you are ready to use Whatsapp on PC.