The right posture while sitting on the desk for long hours can save you from backache. The following is how to sit right at your computer:
1. Push your hips as far back to they can will end up in the chair.
2. Sit straight, but ensure the small of this back gets several support.
3. Adjust the seat height so that your eyes are at level with your screen and your knees add up to, or slightly a lesser amount than, your hips.
4. Let your wrists rest with your desk and tend not to extend your hand too far while operating your mouse.
5. Ensure the feet are supported either because of the floor or the footstool.