If you want to manage your Android smartphone from your computer you need an all in one manager for your PC. If you will search for mobile assistants or PC suites you will come across many good names on the internet. One of the best mobile assistant which you can get for your PC is Mobikin Assistant for Android. The software will help you to transfer contacts from Android to computer.
It is very important that you keep all the contacts with you on your PC to stay on a safer side because, we all people save our contacts in our smartphones only and the times are gone when we used to write the number in our phone book. Mobikin Assistant for Android is available both for Mac and Windows operating systems. Using this software you will be able to copy all the contacts which are present in your phone on your computer. Along with contacts you can also create backup of valuable information. Have a look at the guide shared below which will help you to transfer contacts from android to computer.
How to transfer contacts from android to computer
Follow the step by step guide shared below to use Mobikin Assistant for Android.
- First of all you need to download Mobikin on your PC.
- Once you have downloaded the software open the installer file which will start installing Mobikin Assistant on your PC.
- Now as Mobikin installer has been installed open the software. Once you have started the software connect your smartphone with your PC using a USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your device. To enable USB debugging go to Settings then go to About Phone. You have to tap the build number 5-8 times here. You will see You are a developer!! Notification. Once you see this go back to Settings and then Developer Options. From here you can enable USB debugging.
- If you are able to see the detailed info of your android device it means your device is successfully connected with your PC.
- Now click on the Contacts tab which is located in the left sidebar. Then select all contacts option. You will see all the contacts which are present in your smartphone on the screen of your PC. Click on any contact you want to view and all the information will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Select the numbers whose backup you want to create and once selected click on Backup contacts option.
- All the contacts which you selected will be copied to your PC. You can also copy the number individually or in batches as per your preference.
You have successfully copied all the contacts from your Android device to your PC. All the contacts will be copied with complete information just like the way you stored them in your Android device. If you have added the e-mail address, work number, home number all the details will also be available in the backup you created.